Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SURVIVING HOLLYWOOD AS A BLACK ACTOR

Side Note: 
I don’t know how you would handle this subject, but it is a pain when I hear it. Friends, or mere acquaintances, who constantly praise god for their auditions or gigs. That is such a load of crap. If there is a god out there for acting or performing, I wouldn’t have to take a job on the side as a Security Officer at the local mental health clinic as my main source of income. With all the talent I possess, I should be a recurring actor on a sit-com, or at least 3 films under my belt, or performing on Broadway on the regular like Nathan Lane. Co-starring with John Cusack, Samuel L. Jackson, Will Smith, Denzel Washington, George Clooney, with phone calls from Spike Lee, Martin Scorsese, Judd Apatow. All asking me to be in their next project. Any real adjusted person knows; in this business the only god you need to know and praise is the Director or Producer. They have the power to do anything they want. Because it’s their show. Nobody else’s. Should you encounter people like this: BEWARE.  Believing in false hope can misguide the true nature of your career, if you want to involve false belief in your acting career, there is Catholism.

No comments:

Post a Comment